Looking for a holiday gift that will make a difference? The DTES Neighbourhood House is selling beautiful Holiday Gift Baskets until December 16th, 2016.
The gift baskets are delivered in a Neighbourhood House tote bag with recyclable packaging. Each bag features local gifts donated from local businesses and social enterprises, as well as gifts made in the DTES Neighbourhood House Kitchen.
- Olive Oil – Di Oliva Tasting Bar
- Salmon – Skipper Otto’s Community Supported Fishery
- Dijon Mustard – DTES Neighbourhood House Kitchen
- Cranberry Sauce – DTES Neighbourhood House Kitchen
- Sausages – Wing Wing Co. Ltd.
- Snack Mix – West Coast Gourmet
- Bombay Masala Tea- Trudy Ann’s Chai and Spices
- Coffee – East Van Roasters
- Gourmet Jam – East Van Jam
- Pasta – La Grotta Del Formaggio
- Cocoa Nib Brittle – Lisa Lou’s Chocolate Bar
- Beeswax Candles- Hives for Humanity
- Sugar Cookies- Kreation Artisanal Bakery
- Pistachio Granola- Terra Breads
- Greeting Cards – DTES Neighbourhood House
The DTES Neighbourhood provides programming, and educational, leadership, social and recreational opportunities to residents of Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. All proceeds from the gift baskets go to supporting their programs. Free delivery is available for Burnaby, Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver, and West Vancouver. Give a lovely gift while giving back to the community.
Get yours here: http://dtesnhouse.ca/